Wednesday 23 May 2018

KIRTIDAN GADHAVI LATEST SONG


Kirtidan,an eminent name in the world of folk , has became an icon among
contemporary people of all age group. His intimate knowledge of all the
facets of dayras,folk songs and depth in classical nuances has made his
unique image in world of singing.

I was always fond of singing from childhood which was being opposed at home during that time ,but my teacher saw that hidden talent in me and took me to a singing competition of state level where I stod first at District level. Then started my never ending journey of singing. I started singing during annual events of shool. Then I joined B.Com college but couldn’t get interest in the study.Only thing I enjoyed was to eagerly wait for annual event for singing and won first prize in singing there.  With support of elder brother in midst of opposition of family I joined MS University,Vadodara for MPA (Masters Of Performing Arts). With study I got programs of navratri and dayra when economic condition was not so good of my family.
During that time I got 400 rupees for singing 8 hours in chorus .Then I got job at Bhavnagar University Dhodakia College , Shihor after 5 years of singing . Then I got engaged in Kutch. with that I got a break in Dayra which is continued till date.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © INFO WORLD | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com